Office of Sponsored Programs

Guide to Proposal Preparation and Submission


Where to Route a Funding Request

All requests for external funding of University activities are institutional actions requiring the administration or approval of either the Office of Sponsored Programs or the appropriate program within the University Development office. Determining which office to contact depends on the type of sponsor and type of funding request.

If the sponsor is:

*Foundation Relations maintains a list of foundations with whom the University has developed a special relationship; at present this list contains 40 foundations. In order to be successful with these sponsors, investigators should first consult with Foundation Relations (254-7177).