Skip to main content

Export Controls > Shipping > Hazardous Material Shipping

Hazardous Material Shipping

Hazardous Materials shipment requires training by Cornell’s Environmental Health & Safety Office. 
Details can be found here:

EH&S Biosafety Officer, Shipping Manager and the Export Controls Officer will work together to determine if a license is required for the shipment of biologics or chemicals.